Find out more
PlantNetwork is committed to developing an inclusive and diverse organisation in which everyone feels supported, valued, and able to be themselves. We strive for diversity and welcome all eligible candidates to apply, regardless of age, sex/gender, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
- If you need this information in a different format, please let us know.
- Download and read through the information linked below. You may find there is a lot of detail in some parts, we hope that this will give you a fuller understanding of the responsibilities before you apply. If you need it in a different format, just let us know.
- If you decide to proceed, then contact email@example.com and we will arrange an informal meeting (Zoom or telephone) with one of our Chairs, who will discuss the role in a more personal context with you.
- We would then need you to complete and return the nomination form. The information from this will be made available on our website and in our Annual General Meeting (AGM) paperwork.
- Election of trustees takes place during our AGM 16:00, 25 April 2024, but it is not essential potential trustees attend.