With only one event remaining for 2017, our 2018 programme is developing, see below for dates and venues. Please remember to get in touch if you are interested in being part of a Forum Group to help to organise events next year. Keep an eye on our website for event updates. Most events will open for booking in November 2017. Register early interest with firstname.lastname@example.org.
PlantNetwork 2018 Annual Conference and AGM
- Back to basics – soil and water management, plant nutrition and plant health.
18th and 19th April 2018. Royal Botanic Gardens Kew.
Call for speakers and case studies open.
- Plant Records training day at Cambridge Botanic Garden on May 17th 2018. Find out more.
- Weed control after Glyphosate tbc.
- Update on ABS and the Nagoya Protocol (legislation relating to managing and developing plant collections). Chester Zoo, date tbc
- Assessing and developing a Spirit of Place documents for your garden. Nymans Garden, West Sussex 12th July 2018. Find out more.
- Health and wellbeing in horticulture and gardens Eden Project 13th and 14th September 2018. Find out more.
- ‘The restoration and integration of natural habitats in a designed landscape’ Wakehurst Place, 26th June.
- Accessing training schemes for your garden. An update on training for horticultural employers including the new Trailblazer apprenticeship. March 2018. Capel Manor College at Regents Park.
- Tree Forum. Saltram, Devon. May 3rd.