TWENTY-FOURTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Thursday 23rd April 2020, 14.30–15.00: Online
Due to the postponement of the annual PlantNetwork conference as a consequence of the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, the AGM was carried out online for the first time in its history. This potentially permitted all PlantNetwork members to attend with minimal disruption to their day!
NOMINATIONS TO THE BOARD
Each year we seek new nominees to our Board in the few weeks prior to the AGM. The closing date for nominations was Wednesday 8th April 2020. No nominations were received this year. Details about Board retirement, re-election and election of co-opted members are provided in the notice below.
24th AGM AGENDA
(1) Welcome and apologies for absence
(2) Minutes of the twenty-third Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday 8th May 2019 at Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
(3) Report from Simon Toomer, Chairman of the Board
(3.4) Current challenges and future plans
(4.1) Approved accounts for the year to 31st March 2019
(4.2) Draft summary of accounts for the year to 31st March 2020
(5) Appointment of external examiners
(6) Charitable purposes
(7) Election of Trustees to the Board