PlantNetwork organises a range of meetings.
- CONFERENCES. Each year PlantNetwork holds a two day conference. The themes of these meetings cover subjects which the board feels are of importance in furthering the strategic plan of PlantNetwork.
- FORUM GROUPS. PlantNetwork has a number of special interest forum groups. These hold regular one day practical and technical workshops to allow members to meet, compare notes and discuss problems. These meetings are open to PlantNetwork members. We are always keen to have new volunteers to help to organise these groups and meetings get in touch with the Administrator for further information.
- Plant Records Group is the longest running forum, and addresses issues of record-keeping, data management, mapping and all matters associated with documenting plant collections.
- Tree Forum discusses arboriculture, arboreta and all matters sylvicultural.
- Glasshouse Forum brings together those involved in cultivating hot house plants.
- Propagation Forum we are looking for volunteers to help us to start this group.
- TRAINING DAYS. These are one day workshops on a range of themes.
A cancellation and refund policy is available for all PlantNetwork events.