Find out more about our sponsors/supporters and our members by clicking on the tabs below. The crucial support of members and sponsors allows PlantNetwork to deliver a programme of events and regular mailings to keep professional horticulturists informed and connected.
PlantNetwork would like to thank the following for their donations to support different aspects of PlantNetwork’s work.
Current as of March 2021.
We are pleased to announce Candide as our Gold Sponsor. Candide is an app for all plant lovers – from amateur to professional alike.
We are pleased to announce Dragonfli as one of our 2021 sponsors: Dragonfli provides specialist advice and products for Biological pest control of insect pests. Products include beneficial insects, nematodes, trapping systems and bio stimulants.
We are pleased that British Sugar TOPSOIL are continuing their support of PlantNetwork as Silver Sponsors. British Sugar TOPSOIL are the largest UK manufacturer and supplier of environmentally sustainable topsoil and topdressing products to the landscaping, construction and sports turf/amenity sectors, supplying over 250,000 tonnes annually.
Latest news from our supporters:
- Dragonfli are leading the March 2021 webinar looking at the use of biostimulants in plant health.
- Candide recently contributed to our Plant Records Discussion webinar.
- British Sugar TOPSOIL partners with Perennial: £1 from every bulk bag sold until September 2020 will be donated to Perennial to support all horticulturists and their families during periods of hardship. Read more.
Current as of May 2021.
Thank you to all our members – the gardens and organisations listed below as well as our individual members from more organisations, gardens and garden businesses across the UK and Ireland. As a membership organisation, we rely on the support of our members – without them, we would not exist!
- Achamore Gardens
- Batsford Arboretum
- Bedgebury National Pinetum
- Benmore Botanic Garden
- Botanical Software Ltd
- Bramdean House
- Cambo Gardens
- Cambridge University Botanic Garden
- Candide Ltd
- Chatsworth House
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Chester Zoological Gardens
- Chiswick House and Garden Trust
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Compositae AS / IrisBG - Collection Management
- Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens
- David Welch Winter Gardens
- Dawyck Botanic Garden
- Eden Project
- Edge Hill University
- Emily Estate/The Newt in Somerset
- English Heritage
- Forest Research
- Gibraltar Botanic Gardens
- Grimsthorpe & Drummond Castle Trust
- High Beeches Gardens
- Highgrove Gardens
- Holker Hall
- John F. Kennedy Arboretum
- Kells Bay House & Garden
- Kilmacurragh Botanic Gardens
- Leonardslee Gardens
- Logan Botanic Garden
- Mallards Estate
- Marian Boswall Landscape Architects
- Marks Hall Gardens and Arboretum
- Marwood Hill Garden
- Mount Stuart Gardens
- National Botanic Garden of Wales
- National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin
- National Trust
- National Trust for Scotland
- Ness Botanic Gardens
- Plant Heritage (National Council for the Conservation of Plants & Gardens)
- Quex Gardens
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew
- Royal Horticultural Society Garden Bridgewater
- Royal Horticultural Society Garden Harlow Carr
- Royal Horticultural Society Garden Hyde Hall
- Royal Horticultural Society Garden Rosemoor
- Royal Horticultural Society Garden Wisley
- Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
- Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Swiss Garden
- The Crown Estate
- The Garden Label Company
- The Lovell Quinta Arboretum
- University of Bristol Botanic Garden
- University of Dundee Botanic Garden
- University of Durham Botanic Garden
- University of Oxford Botanic Garden
- West Dean Gardens & Arboretum
- Westonbirt, the National Arboretum
- Winterbourne House & Garden (University of Birmingham)
- Yorkshire Arboretum
- Zoological Society of London
- bgen - Botanic Gardens Education Network