|UK Red Data List 2005||SAP lead partner||WELSH Red Data List 2008||IRISH Red Data List 1987||IRISH Red Data List 2005||TARGET 8 PROJECT datasheet||Garden(s)|
- The columns in the list indicates the distribution of species (B – British, W – Welsh, I – Irish).
- The red column shows their status on the Welsh list.
- The green column shows the status on the Irish list (prop = proposed for inclusion)
- The final, blue column shows the status of the taxa, with a link to the relevant datasheet (T8) and which Gardens have adopted that species. These are followed by symbols indicating the progress of the project at that garden:
- = material obtained;
- = the plants have been successfully grown;
- = the Garden has developed a partnership for in situ work.